For individuals suffering from ADHD & other adult mood disorders
Dr. Jacob Moussai psychiatry
Do you suffer from anxiety, depression, ADHD or low self-esteem? Are you stuck in an unwanted repetitive pattern or struggling to find a healthy relationship? I'll work with you to shift gears and overcome obstacles that are holding you back. I tailor the treatment to meet your individual needs, whether that's psychotherapy or a combination of therapy and medication. I am a board-certified psychiatrist, completing my training at Yale School of Medicine. I'll provide a comprehensive evaluation and an integrated approach to care, building on your existing strengths.
My approach includes evidence-based psychotherapies like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to address issues of depression and anxiety. I also employ more practical treatments for depression, ADHD and anxiety. I have extensive clinical experience in anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), eating disorders, marital/relationship conflicts and issues related to low self-esteem. I am also an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at UCLA School of Medicine. I am currently taking on new clients and I look forward to working with you.
10780 Santa Monica Blvd #250, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Mental Health Links
The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information and counseling resources. Note: We are not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed sites.
Addiction & Recovery
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
Mental Health Care General Links
About Dr. Jacob Moussai, M.D.
Dr. Moussai is an expert in the field of adult psychiatry, with an emphasis in mood disorders, depression, anxiety and adult ADHD. is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He completed his residency at Yale School of Medicine’s psychiatry program with additional training in neurobehavior and is a former associate professor of psychiatry at UCLA School of Medicine.
He was also the Medical Director of the Post Deployment Clinic at the VA Medical Center and has been featured on Fox News Channel in 2012 for his work with our returning combat veterans. He has been recognized by his peers and his patients for his outstanding work and has been voted “Top Psychiatrist” and featured in Super Doctors directory.
In addition to his clinical work, he is also actively involved with teaching medical students and psychiatry residents. Dr. Moussai is also an Independent Medical Evaluator and providers expert testimony on various psychiatric topics and is a Qualified Medical Evaluator for the state of California.
Download complete CV here.
• Jacob Moussai MD INC: Expertise in individual evaluation for ADHD, depression, anxiety and life-management skills (2008 - present)
• Expertise in legal testimony, Qualified Medical Evaluator
• Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine's Department of Psychiatry (2008 - 2016)
• Former Medical Director of Post Deployment Clinic at West Los Angeles Veteran Affairs Medical Center (2009 - 2016)
For Dr. Moussai's complete Curriculum Vitae, click here to download.
• Comprehensive initial evaluation
• Integrated treatment plan including possible herbal supplements and mindfulness tools
• Psychopharmacology (Medication management)
• Individual psychotherapy
• Couples/Marital therapy
• Legal testimony (Independent Medical Evaluator)
• Qualified Medical Evaluator – State of California
• Guest speaker on various psychiatric topics
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Psychodynamic psychotherapy
• Supportive therapy
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Panic Disorder
• Self-esteem issues
• Work-related stress
• Marital discord
• Eating disorders
• Coping skills
• Relationship issues
• Sleep / insomnia
10780 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
T: +1 310 775 1866
We do accept insurance plans. Please contact us directly for specific coverage questions.
Just call us at (310) 775-1866 and we'll be happy to answer.